One of mine and my husbands favorite things to do is go to Buffalo Wild Wings. In our area, They have boneless Thursdays. All of their boneless wings are 67 cent a piece. That may seem like alot of money but it comes out to us getting the snack size for both of us at around $11. That leaves us a little extra money to add our favorite side, Potato Wedges.
I’ll admit I’ve never been a huge fan of potato wedges. I’ve always preferred fries. I’ll only order potato wedges now when we go. We do try not to go out too much since we’re still trying to pay off debt. Sunday is usually our Bdubs day but we’re setting a high goal to pay off a certain amount by the end of the year.
This past Sunday we decided to avoid going downtown and paying $20-$30 for lunch. We came home and I fried up some chicken strips in House-Autry Seafood Breader. I was really craving those potato wedges from Bdubs so I decided to throw something together. These don’t taste exactly like the ones you can get from there but they’re pretty close.
Oven Baked Parmesan Potato Wedges
2-3 Russet Potatoes
2 teaspoons garlic powder
2 teaspoons kosher salt
2 teaspoons italian seasoning
3-4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Wash potatoes in water. Preheat oven to 400
- Cut each potato into wedges. Leave skin on
- Put potatoes in large bowl and drizzle EVOO over them. Toss to coat.
- Mix together garlic powder, salt, and italian seasoning. Sprinkle over wedges. Toss to coat.
- Put on baking sheet, skin side down. Bake at 400 F for 25-35 mins.
- Remove from oven. Sprinkle cheese on top. Return to oven for around 5 minutes.
Broughton and Arrow